The beauty of jewelry is that it is meant to decorate the whole body, literally. Not just the neck, ears and hands, but hair too. The hair-accessorizing trend appeared long ago, first as a fancy way to embellish women’s hats, such as berets, fedoras and turbans. But then, a genius mind whose name we do not know yet, took the sense of fashion to a whole new level and introduced the hair jewelry style. This made women being spoilt for choice when it came to accessorizing their attire, because they could choose between a medley of hat and hair ornaments. Speaking of which, we present you the most popular ones, some of them still being quite favored by the modern vintage-jewelry audience.
We know you're going to love our fantastic selection, super-low prices, and exceptional customer service. That's why we're proud to stand behind our products and offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the undamaged item in its original condition within 30 days from the ship date for a full refund (excludes any shipping fees from the original transaction). Custom-made orders may be non-refundable or eligible for a partial refund only.
30 Day guarantee does not apply to orders outside the United States.
Free 30 Day Returns
To initiate a return, please follow the instructions below:
(2) Go to "My Returns" on the left navigation bar
(3) Click on "Request new return" and follow the instructions
(4) When we receive the package, the product is inspected, checked for damages, and tested to verify authenticity. This may take approximately 7 days. Any shipping fees that may have applied to the original transaction are non-refundable. Please allow at least 2-3 business days for your credit to appear on your statement after the credit has been processed.
*Accounts with high-value returns (3 and above), will be subject to 20% restocking fee!
Free 90 Day Exchanges
Within 90 days of the ship date, customers are eligible for the following services:
(1) Free exchange for the same product in a different ring size (if applicable) or for a product of equal or lesser value.(excludes custom orders).
(2) Free ring sizing (limited to the ring’s sizing capacity).
(3) Free refinishing. Includes cleaning, polishing, and rhodium.
After 90 days, general sizing and maintenance orders are still free, but the customer is responsible for all shipping fees. Please contact customer service via email Info@kobelli.com or by phone 1(800) 432-3222
Maintenance & Repairs
All customers are eligible to send in their Kobelli jewelry every six months to a year for tightening, refinishing or cleaning free of charge. Customers are only responsible for the shipping charges. We also offer low-cost pre-paid labels to customers who would like to save on shipping. If additional repairs are needed, we can take care of them at very reasonable rates; please contact us at email@example.com or (800) 432-3222.
We usually respond to emails within 24 hours excluding weekends and holidays.
(800) 432-3222 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:45pm Pacific Time.
Customer service representatives are standing by to assist you. Please be patient when calling, as our representatives may be assisting other customers. If we miss your call, please feel welcome to email us instead.
Live Chat Support
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:45pm Pacific Time. Closed between 12:45pm to 1:45pm.
Customer service representatives are standing by to assist you. You can contact us at the bottom right live chat widget on the screen. If we miss you, please feel welcome to message us and we will get back with you shortly.